Monday, April 17, 2006

April 17 update




Hi everyone,

I made it to Sun Peaks today. I did ski on the slope the Austrian team trains on . It had a varity of slopes and angles. Very good for variation training. I was told the hill usually opens around the 16th of November so it maybe a new great location for our early season training. One slope that they have snow making on was long with flat to medium terrian. Great for what we need! I am very excited about the possibility of skiing there this upcoming Fall. I just have to find suitable accomidations for us. There is also a flight that goes from Vancouver to Kamloops. It is around a 45 minute drive from Kamloops to the ski hill. I will give you more information once I fet more details. Enjoy the pictures! Again the ski Hill name is Sun Peaks. The owner is from Japan. Nippon Cable.

Bye for now.

Doug

No comments: