Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 1 Update

Hello Everyone!

Well, it is the last day of the coaching season here in Sugadaira! I am sad to be leaving but , of course excited to be going home to see my Family! I am very proud of every ones effort and it was seen in the looks on your faces and in your results! Nice job to all!

It is now packing up and cleaning time here at the hotel. Lots to do before I leave for Tokyo. I will unfortunately miss the team Rush meeting on Tuesday! Sorry ! I am off to Osaka to visit my family down there.

I am looking forward to the summer and doing a summer camp with the Accel junior racers! When I return home I will check to see where the best training will be!

Speaking of skiing I will be able to ski the last weekend of the year with My family at my home Ski hill Big White!!! I will take pictures and update my blog soon after!

Please keep that positive thinking going through out the summer and use it everyday !!!!

Bye for Now!

Doug

2 comments:

Freddie said...

Hi! Doug!
Thank you very much for your coaching us. Last weekend I couldn't ski with you but Ono checked my skiing and advised me well,
so I finished this Racing ski season with very good image.
I believe that will make my next season better.

I'm looking forward to your update.

Freddie

Doug said...

Thanks for your comment! I am very happy you enjoyed your season and I too look forward to your success nextseason!

Bye for now.

Doug