Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April 10 Update






Hello everyone,

I am finally back in my house!

After I left Nagano I spent one day in Tokyo, then went to Osaka to visit Family and friends. Osaka is a very fun city! and good food! well I think Japans food in general is the best! It was great talking to my cousins and seeing how many more relatives I have in Japan. I plan to leave from Osaka every year so I have a chance to get to know more of them! I did stay with Cagi San. He was a very good host and took me to many geat places to eat. Plus a great eye glasses shop. Great place!

I arrived home on the 6th, stayed the night in my house then went up to my home ski hill for 2 days of free skiing with my family. it was so much fun. Super long runs! You would not believe it! Nice and icey in the morning, you would all love it!

I have so much to do around my house. No rest for me!

More soon! Bye for now!

Doug

PS: The pictures are of my family in Osaka and some restaurants. More pictures next time!

No comments: