Saturday, April 21, 2007

April, 21 Update



Hello My Friends in Japan,

I have settled nicely into my life here in Canada!

The weather here has been good lately! IT is suppose to be 22 C this weekend.

I have been doing some muscle training here. Running, sit ups, push ups!! Feels good! Mrs, Matsura gave us a gift before I left their hotel! It is called the XaviXPORT, Aerostep! It is very fun especially for the kids. Makaiya has been doing it and has been having so much fun, plus she is getting stronger! It is great because we all do it together. I would suggest it for all families! strengthen , challenge, support, fun, good building blocks in many areas!

I also went to a talk on positive thinking last night. I hope we can always work on our thinking in our everyday lives. Make a commitment to take control of your thoughts and feelings! Every morning before you get up, see what you want in your day! Only what you want! Now your subconscious thoughts may tell you other wise. YOU MUST BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH!

No comments: