Monday, March 26, 2007

March 27 Update

Hi Everyone,

I can not believe this is the last wek of the season! It has flown by too fast. Well I am excited to return to Canada though. Makaiya has been in lessons at my home ski hill. I have heard she is doing wel, and having fun! I willl be able to ski with her after my return. I am looking forward to that!

The junior camp is underway. There are 5 here today. We are rtaining gates inthe morning and free skiing in the afternoon. We did the ssame yesterday. We skied on the mogul run and on the GS Champion course doing basic drills. The kids had fun on the mogul run but were scared at first. They improved quickly!

I am thrilled with everyones progression! It has been a stellar season for race results! Great Job! PLease keep on with your positive thinking and loving, happy feelings. The combination of both will produce gerat results in all areas of your lives! Expect only what you WANT in your life! Think of only what you WANT! Negative will bring negative. POSITIVE WILL BRING POSITIVE!

Have a great Day!

Oh, it has been cool during the evenings, so the snow has been ok.

Hope to see you soon!

Doug

No comments: