Monday, January 01, 2007

January 1 Update

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all of you hada fun and happy new years celabration! we did up here in Sugadaira!

We still do not have alot of natural snow but it has been cool enough that it can be made . They are preparing the #7 run. They made alot of snow on it last night! I hope it will be ready soon! We will keep you posted.

I am happy to see many peolpe improving in thier basic stance and Balance. It will pay off in the near future for those of you that are doing so!

I hope that many of you are seeing great results for your futures. I believe in you guys! All you have to do is see what you want to achieve, believe it will come to be and feel what it would be like to have the result come!! Happiness, Excitment, powerfull! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Bye for now!

Doug

No comments: