Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jan,24, Update

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, it has been a long time since my last Blog! I am so happy to say it has been very busy here at Sugadaira! No days off so far this season! Great! I am so happy that many of you are training so hard and improving so much!

I have my airline tickets to go back to Canada for a few days! Chrissy, Tajanna and Makaiya are excited about it too! It is a nice break half way through the season. Can you believe it is half way through already!

Last weekends line training was a grand success! We will do the same this weekend! The brushes are gerat markers for where to ski our line. Sometimes you can try a straighter line sometimes higher and compare times. The markers are a great base point. They are also gerat for setting a goal for where to do our balance shift and where to start our pressure. Keep up the great effort!

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Doug

No comments: