Tuesday, April 16, 2013

First week in Canada

Hello all! It has been a smooth move back to Canada. Even my jet lag was not so bad. Always many things to do when I return home of course. Chrissy and Makaiya are in France so I came home to an empty house. Super lonely!!!!!! Just Izzy and me! I will write more about Chrissy and Makaiya next time. The weather here has been cool! Too bad. I was hoping to play golf! Well I did play. First game was a 81. Not bad for the first round of the year. Also went to my moms house. She lives at the local ski area, Big White ski Resort! Still cold and snowy up there. Lots of other work around the house and preparation for my Canada life. Most is completed now! Nice. Also, looking into details for the summer camp in Oregon. Time for winter preparation for all of you. The stronger and quicker you are, the better chance you have to ski fast! Work it! Bye for now. Doug

No comments: