Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Flooring inour house




Hi!

Sorry for the long delay between Blogs! We have been working every day. I am getting a little tired of it all. It is coming to a end finally. The challenges of doing all the work ourselves. Well, family and friends have helped. This past weekend, my brother, his wife, Chrissy and her dad helped install the hard wood floor. The main living area is done. We still have the stairs and bed rooms to do. We are using the upstairs kitchen again. I am still waiting for some parts for my island cabinet doors. Once I get those I will update the kitchen pictures. Chrissy is so happy, she cried the first time she saw it! She is very proud of me and my effort.

I hope all of you are enjoying your summer! Also doing your best to stay healthy by eating good foods and exercising your body's! And have a strong and good self image of yourself!

Bye for now my friends

Doug

No comments: