Friday, August 15, 2008

August 15 Update




Hello everyone,

It has been such a busy summer. Lots of hard work and fun!

My back yard is coming together nicely. The new grass is coming in. I custom ordered 3 cedar gates. We stained them last night. Chrissy will do the detail staining today while I am at work. They look very nice so far.

I have been doing my best to stay active and exercise. I have been cycling and stretching after to work and my legs. There is a new road that goes up a hillside east of kelowna. At the top of the road there is a new golf course. The view from up there is outstanding. Of coursea good work out. around 30 minutes of hill climbing. Hmmmmm I guess I should see how long it takes me! Next time.

Chrissy's sister and family have returned home. They were here for 3 weeks. They did stay at our house. That also kept us busy.

Well time for work.

Bye for now!

Doug

No comments: