Monday, May 07, 2007

May, 7 Update

Hello Everyone,

So I played my second game of soccer tonight. My Brother Rick is also playing on the same team. It is fun to play with him since we do not see each other so much! I played mid field and forward in the game. The team we played against is the best team in the league. I scored the first goal of the game and we ended up winning 2 to1!!! I of course did the same positive thinking and believed The ball would come to me easily, I would score, and win! I will keep you update to how Our soccer team progresses!

So it is confirmed I will do a summer camp at Mt. Hood, in Oregon State. The closest city being Portland. I still must work on a few details of accommodations and other such details but the big problem of Liability insurance has been solved. I look forward to doing the camp and seeing the many kids wanting to come!

Bye for now!

Doug

No comments: