Sunday, August 21, 2005

August 21 update


Hi Everyone,

What a great weekend! And a bad weekend! My cousin came to Kelowna from Vancouver for a golf weekend. He ended up breaking his ankle just before we played the first game! I felt so bad for him. Since he already paid for his golf tour he gave the rounds to me! So I was able to play Preditor Ridge golf club Saturday and Sunday. It is a very beautiful place. They plated The Skins Game there a few years a ago. Sergio Garcia, Phil Mickilson, I think VJ and Mike Wier played. It was a very difficult course! The greens were very difficult, fast and lots of different angles, the fairways at times very thin. I shot 94 both days! I had way too many 3 putts. I even had a 5 putt. It was the toughest course I have ever played! Very enjoyable though.

More soon!

Doug

No comments: