Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sept, 13, Update


Hello,

Sorry it has been a while since my last update. Things here in Kelowna and in the Ito family are very busy these days.

First we are trying to get Tajanna organized for College. Finding a safe place to live in Seattle, getting her student loan worked out and so on. Also our house I am going to hook my waste water to the city sewer system. A friend of mine has a small excavator. I am going to do the project with him. I will let you know how it goes. I will do it starting on Saturday. Lots of planning has had to be done for that too.

So a little skiing talk. I hope you have been working on your physical strength a little this summer. A point we are going to focus on is keeping our head, shoulders, and chest forward when we are skiing. For this we need a strong stomach and back. If you watch TV , do sit ups and back work then. You can also hold a downhill crouching position for 2 minutes while watching TV.

Bye for now!

Do IT!

Doug

No comments: