Sunday, September 25, 2005

September 25 Update

Hi Everyone,

It was a hot weekend here during the day. Very cool at night sometimes -2C!

The Kelowna ski club had thier physical testing this past weekend. My freind Trevor haaheim is the head coach and I helped him do the tests. Also a good friend of mine Steve Hatch. He was on the Canadian Ski Team as a Down hiller. He just moved back to Kelowna from Victoria, B.C..

One strong master ski racer took part. His name Gary Whittaker. He recieved an award from the Canadian ski Federation as Masters Ski racer of the year! I will give you his results in the next few days.

Makaiya goes to her first day of Ballet tomorrow. She is excited about that!

I hope you are all doing well! I am getting excited about the upcoming ski season!

More later!

Doug

No comments: