Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween




Hi!

October 31 is Halloween in Canada. Makaiya dressed up as a girl pirate. We went to Orchard Park mall to trick or treat. All the stores give candy out to the kids.

In the evening Chrissy took her to a haunted house. Not a real one. Just one that a family made up to be one.

A week and a half ago Tajanna came down with the H1N1 Virus. She was very sick. She did go to the doctor right away. She started medication and was better in a few days. No worries she has completely recovered, and is back at work. While she was sick Makaiya and I stayed at my dads house.

It has been warm recently. Yesterday I played golf. Shot 81. I took lessons about 1 month ago. I learned many things, but it did hurt my scoring. I was thinking too much and was not relaxed. I am now able to be relaxed and use the new technique. This helps me with how some of you may feel when you are learning new movements in ski racing.

I am looking forward to seeing you all.

Bye for now.

Doug

No comments: